Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Where can I buy roller skates in London (not inline ones)?

I would love a pair of old fashioned roller skates (I think they are referred to as quad skates), either the ones that look like white ice skates or the coloured 70s roller disco look - (NOT the heavy duty plastic ones that look like inline skates, but with four wheels)

Where can I buy roller skates in London (not inline ones)?
If you are based in London. You can get quad skates in Streatham.
Reply:If you%26#039;re talking about the ones with the adjustable clamps that fit onto a shoe and have metal wheels, I%26#039;m not even sure they make those any more. Try yellowpages.com for your area. Look under roller skate sales, maybe a dealer can help you find a pair.



dog skin problem

No comments:

Post a Comment