Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Good Agressive Skates to buy?

So, I%26#039;m 18 now and I%26#039;m looking for a Hobby besides computers and playing shows in Atlanta. I want to start skating again. And I mean rollerblading. I used to trick skate, skateboard, and even the scooter. I never got too serious with it though. Skateboarding and rollerblading I guess you could say I was a beginner I could grind rails do flips on ramps, but that%26#039;s about it. I haven%26#039;t skated in well over four years and I probably won%26#039;t know how to anymore. Anyways, I want to know what%26#039;s some good skates in a price range of 150-210 for a beginner like me? Remember I%26#039;m looking for agressive skates so they have to have a grind plate and preferably removable side plates.

Good Agressive Skates to buy?
man, i miss blading. i was rollerblading for about 2 years, then i moved to lancaster where there arnt many spots. so now ive picked up skateboarding and ive found its much more fun. blading seemed to easy until i hit a certain spot then i coulnt learn anymore tricks.





i have a pair of Shima 7s and they are fricken bomb. perfect flex and super fast grind plates. they come with nice frames (Ground Contol) the only thing that sucked about them were the neoprine liners, but i think they come with better ones now. i dont know ive been out of the aggressive inline scene since September 2007.





i would suggest Razors, Valo, or Remedyz


these companys have the most flex, especially Remedyz


all 3 companys have removable soul plates





their arnt any blades i can say are for beginners, its really on the person and their willingness to try new things. especially in rollerblading you have to have guts to do things or your not really going to get anywhere.





hope this helps



scooter

No comments:

Post a Comment