Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Skates? good for running?

I run distance and im just going to use my skates for running not anything else


I would like to know what should i get


i have no idea or knowledge about skates at all


i want to know what kind of wheels or barrens and all that stuff i should look for in skates


If you can tell me anything about skates that would be great or a exact model mabe if i didn%26#039;t give enough info tell me and i%26#039;ll ask the question again

Skates? good for running?
personally I like the Salomon%26#039;s skates, they are a great! just google it because I dont have the website.
Reply:u mean skateboarding?


well u shouldn%26#039;t skate FOR improving ur running. It%26#039;ll get boring. Skateboarding is a very fun sport and it sure will improve ur running and balance. i%26#039;ve been skating for 3 months and it really changed me a lot.


and to get started, u have to get a skateboard, of course :D


do not ever buy anything cheaper than 89.99 cauz they%26#039;r so crappy and dont last long. u should get a blank deck cauz it%26#039;s cheaper and u can decorate it urself. Get some decent trucks like phantom or thunder or destructo. wheels doesn%26#039;t really matter. get smaller wheels if u%26#039;r gonna skate street. bearings u should get bones, ppl say it%26#039;s the best. i dont really know though. Well that sums it up. have fun skateboarding :D



books

No comments:

Post a Comment