Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Bike or skates?

As spring is blooming I%26#039;m debating what my next invetment should be. I%26#039;m only 13, and will have to save up some money but I would like to get a new bike or a pair of skates. I run a lot of errands for my mom, dropping off things at peoples houses or picking up a little something for the grocery store. I had a pair of skates, but have long since out grown them. I have a bike, but it is technically my mom and we used to love going onyl family bike rides together, adn i would like to do that again. which would be best to look at buying first, a new bike or a piar of skates? If I get skates, should I get the old school iknd with the wheels in a rectangle formation or get in line skate. If I get a bike, what should i be looking for? Thanks for the help!

Bike or skates?
well if you want a bike then get one that you can ride comfertably and get one with some gears so that it%26#039;ll be easier to go up hills and such.
Reply:line skates. They are easier to ride and stop on. If a bike get a mountain bike. They are cooler!



jsp

No comments:

Post a Comment