Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New skates?

I have been skating for about 2 years. I have learned almost all my single jumps and have started double jumps. I was wondering what skates are recommended for my level, because I have had the same skates since I started skating and want a pair with some more ankle support.

New skates?
I%26#039;m in the exact same place that you are. I got my skates a while ago, and they are meant for people starting their doubles and axels. They are Risports- Excellence. Risport is a somewhat uncommon brand, but I%26#039;m not sure why. They prevent many blisters that other brands cause and they are relativly easier to break in. The sizes are somewhat confusing because they are italian skates, so ask your coach, he/she might be able to help you.





Happy Skating. :)
Reply:I would probably suggest getting a Riedell Silver Star boot with a MK Professional K-Pick Parabolic blade





just to be sure you can check out the recommendations for boots and blades based on your level





boots- http://www.riedellskates.com/fit/riedell...





blades- http://www.riedellskates.com/fit/riedell...



visual arts uk

No comments:

Post a Comment