Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Aggresive skates (again...)?

I skated about 2 or 3 years ago but ended up quitting but I want to start up again. When I use to skate, I always liked Salomons. Over the course of my skating years I had 2 different pairs of Salomons and liked them both as they were both extremely similar. I had tried K2s on at a dealer and didn%26#039;t like them, same with Rollerblade. However, I have found out Salomon no longer makes skates so I think it%26#039;s time I find something new (and hopefully even better).





I%26#039;ve been looking into skates and I think I%26#039;ve narrowed it down to 3 pairs that seem the best--Razors Shima 7, Remedyz 07 two, and Deshi kicks 3--but I can%26#039;t decide between them.





What do you recommend? Have any of you tried the pairs I listed? I%26#039;m willing to pay as much as I have to because I want the best. Right now I%26#039;m leaning toward the Razors but I have no dealers in my area that sell them or the others so I can try them on and compare.





I posted this before and only got one useless response. Hoping for better now.

Aggresive skates (again...)?
You know i%26#039;m pretty much in the same boat as you, I quit aggresive skating about 4 years ago and holy crap I didn%26#039;t even know they changed the look of skates all together. but jsut so you know I found asite that sells salomons so check it out maybe it%26#039;ll help.


http://secure.rollerwarehouse.com/item/S...





http://secure.rollerwarehouse.com/item/S...



Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment